
Being away at school is something that takes a lot of getting used to. Home is where family, friends, and your life is left behind in order to start a new chapter in your life. I have made this page to show everyone how great it is at my home and how much I miss it. Long Island is where I live and it is a great place where everyone should venture off and visit. To me,and to many other college students, Home is where my heart is and where it will always be.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
we can go over 25 mph in new york!

Attending school in Rhode Island has really allowed me to see the finer things in life back at home. It seems like every MPH sign in Rhode Island says 25 and that kills me! I'm not saying that it kills me because I am a fast driver or anything...well maybe...but that just seems to be a little bit rediculous. On the way to school, a main road=25 miles per hour speed is the limit. Back at home, a road equivalent to that one is at least 40. On side streets and roads that are residential the speed limit is 30. I am pretty sure that if the law raised the speed limit to a legit one, their would be less people getting pulled over. The one thing that is different about RI that really astonishes me is the fact that it is legal to talk on a cell phone while driving. Now...you can be distracted on a phone in Rhode Island, but they can raise the speed limit 5-10 miles per hour to decrease the amount of tickets being handed out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment