
Being away at school is something that takes a lot of getting used to. Home is where family, friends, and your life is left behind in order to start a new chapter in your life. I have made this page to show everyone how great it is at my home and how much I miss it. Long Island is where I live and it is a great place where everyone should venture off and visit. To me,and to many other college students, Home is where my heart is and where it will always be.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Brotherly love

Something else to add to my "missing home" is my brother. I only have one sibling and that is an older brother by 5 years. His name is Andrew and he is so much fun to be around...although he can get annoying at times..okay okay...most of the time. Like many siblings, we faught a lot when we were younger, mostly because I was daddy's little girl and got away with a lot. Together we tormented our parents and it was the greatest times. Through all the tears and fights, we always seemed to clear things up and get back to normal. Although my brother stuck with continuing his education, I still see him as being wiser because of all the other things he has been around and subjected himself to. He knows how to love, he knows the difference between right and wrong..most of the time..and he teaches me to be a better person each day. My parents are not always pleased with all the decisions he makes, but hey, no one's perfect. He embodies much strength and character in which really make him who he is, and I admire that. He can make anyone laugh at any time with just a few silly words; funniest guy around! Being away from him is truly a hardship but I know that the relationship we have is forever and can never change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment