Being away at school is something that takes a lot of getting used to. Home is where family, friends, and your life is left behind in order to start a new chapter in your life. I have made this page to show everyone how great it is at my home and how much I miss it. Long Island is where I live and it is a great place where everyone should venture off and visit. To me,and to many other college students, Home is where my heart is and where it will always be.

Monday, March 24, 2008

home cooked meals

There is nothing like a home cooked meal made my mom! Being away from school has showed me how much i love my mom's food and the way she cooks. Living off-campus is great and all because i get a chance to cook for myself, but nothing compares to aromas of the food at home while my mom cooks. It's all the smells and delightfulness of the meals that truely set me back and make me wish i was home.

No comments: