Being away at school is something that takes a lot of getting used to. Home is where family, friends, and your life is left behind in order to start a new chapter in your life. I have made this page to show everyone how great it is at my home and how much I miss it. Long Island is where I live and it is a great place where everyone should venture off and visit. To me,and to many other college students, Home is where my heart is and where it will always be.

Friday, April 4, 2008

time spent in the den=family time.

Ever since we moved in to our house, we always wanted a den. A den is where a family gets together to watch some flicks and share memories and make some as well. When we finally got our garage made and finished into a den, it transformed our family life. T-vo, home videos, dvd's, music, comfy couches, carpet, pool table, and air hockey are all the components to our den which allow our den to pull us all together. Love is what makes a family great and true, but this room is what makes us all happy and binds us all together. I come home from school and i know that i am going to stay in some days and go down stairs to watch some basketball games or some T-vo'ed shows and it makes family time that much greater :)

No comments: